Home Forums Basel support forum Catalog mode

Catalog mode

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi,
    I turned on the catalog mode, but I did not understand how I could use it and where is the option to hide “add to cart” and others options.

Thank you!

Giulio
    Participant

I saw that if I turn on “catalog mode” I can’t to add to cart any items inside the products page. I do not need exactly this… I would to create a page with all products that are inside a category, but without any prices. Do you think that it is possible?

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our Catalog mode option is dedicated to allowing you show your products with prices but don’t allow your customers to purchase anything. If you want to hide prices than you might simply don’t set them for your products in admin panel.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Is there a way to show all products, but without prices? Only the feature image. Thank you! I’d like to realize a page with all feature image and without any texts.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, we suggest you use “Images gallery” element and choose your product images to show. If you will disable all content from products then you will not have it on all other pages through the site.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Thank you very much. “Images gallery” is good, but I’d lost all links. I tried “Products (grid and gallery) and is nice. But I need to hide prices… is there a way to do it?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we don’t see our theme installed on the website you gave us.

Giulio
    Participant

Ops, I’m sorry! I’ve setup a redirect for unknown IP. Could you take a look to the screenshot please?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the screenshot was not uploaded because of its large size. Please, try again.

Giulio
    Participant

🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add this code snippet to the Custom CSS

.product-grid-item .price {
       display:none!important;
    }

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Amazing! It works.

Giulio
    Participant

Please is there a way to publish only a column in smartphone version? I think that the images of single products are too little in that version. On visual composer I set 3 column, but for desktop it is nice.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Giulio
    Participant

To center the texts I use this on Custom CSS for tablet, Custom CSS for mobile landscape and Custom CSS for mobile:

.footer-container .footer-widget {
        text-align:center;
    }

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need to see your website to help you make 1 column for these blocks.

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)