Home Forums Basel support forum Changing Mobile Menu Active-Item Color

Changing Mobile Menu Active-Item Color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chaimbechor
    Participant

Hi Guys. Just bought my second license! I am very pleased with the Theme and use it in two projects. I have few questions though:

(1) Is there a place to enter license number? (from Themeforest) Could not find any

(2) I wish to change the color of the side menu in mobile mode – stays Green while I picked light blue for my site main color (and that works well in desktop mode)

(3) I wish to change the background of the shop grid page. Stays white whatever I do (tried custom CSS – somehow ignored) etc. Any idea? In general editing of WooCommerce pages is challenge as its appearance is not settable via the Theme options panel, not Visual COmposer etc. Any strategy here?

Thanks for the fine theme anyhow!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

It is pleasure to know that you use our theme for second project! Thank you for being with us.

1. There is no interface to enter second purchase code at the moment. Please send it in the private content.

2. Could you please provide some screenshot here? We can’t understand where do you want to change this color.

3. The only one way to do this here is Custom CSS, but we need a screenshot also to better understand your needs.

Thank you 🙂

chaimbechor
    Participant

Hi Sir,

I am adding the requested info and hope it will do:

(1) Screenshot of the app with the mobile side menu open and the last selected item in green, instead of blue, the selected active color of the theme

(2) A screenshot of the shop page where items are displayed on a blank (white) background. Could change background with any of the global definitions. No direct edit of the shop page…

Screenshots at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/csfh9a3g3mtjnuf/AAAJn9h1cmRjQuuh_OFJYcO1a?dl=0

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Try to add the following CSS code into your Custom CSS section in Theme Settings to fix mobile menu issue and add background for your shop page.

.mobile-nav ul li.current_page_item>a {
        color: #02a1db;
    }
    .post-type-archive-product .website-wrapper {
        background-color: #ECECEC;
    }

chaimbechor
    Participant

Thanks! this works great. I hope I do not bother you, but I wish I had better understanding of the font size and type for the commerce page (i.e. Price is light grey, no idea where is it coming from. I managed to change the product name to Karla bold as this is documented, but not the price field). Still thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. We are glad to help you 🙂

Here is code snippet to make changes you are looking for

.single-product-content .entry-title {
        font-family: Karla,'MS Sans Serif', Geneva, sans-serif;
        font-weight: 700;
        font-style: normal;
    }
    .single-product-content .price, 
    .single-product-content .price .amount {
        color:#C5C5C5!important;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Changing Mobile Menu Active-Item Color’ is closed to new replies.