Home Forums Basel support forum Dummy Content

Dummy Content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Bizman247
    Participant

Dummy Content that includes the contact& about page. Where can i get these templates?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

Please look in admin panel – “Dummy content” where you can see dropdown with all pages available for import. And also be sure that you have the latest version of the theme v1.1.

Regards

ZCD
    Participant

Hi,

I’m also in need of the ABOUT ME page template, any chance you can copy the VC code here so we can just adjust as we need?

Best regards,
    ZCD.

ZCD
    Participant

Oops – I found it now, for some reason it wasn’t there before! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great 🙂

Bizman247
    Participant

I Still don’t have it -__-

Bizman247
    Participant

What kind of support is this? I ask initiate the question and I still don’t get my issue resolved.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, specify your question more detailed. Do you have “Dummy content” link in your admin panel? Few days ago you wrote that you have found it.

Our theme has all pages from demo on the “Dummy content” page. Do you have the latest version of the theme 1.2?

Bizman247
    Participant

No, That was not me, That was another user. I was looking ver the different samples that were in your demo page. I was looking for the contact pages that you published in your demo.

http://themeforest.net/item/basel-responsive-ecommerce-theme/full_screen_preview/14906749

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry, it was our mistake we didn’t take a look at the nickname.

You can find all pages content in the admin menu – Dummy content. If you don’t see them here please update the theme.

And here is also a link with contact pages dummy xml for you https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HduPLdnq5Uc0V4bklWMUppdm8/view

Sorry for inconvenience.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Dummy Content’ is closed to new replies.