Home Forums Basel support forum Features Requests

Features Requests

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello Andre,

Thank you so much for posting your idea here. We will take into account your request and consider adding this plugin compatibility in the future.

Regards

denisyan
    Participant

Hello! Is it possible to add OK (odnoklassniki) social network to SHARE buttons on products and Social Icons?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi, @denisyan,

Thank you for the feature request.

We will definitely add this to our tasks list and implement in some of our future updates.

Regards

presidiumjeans
    Participant

Hello,

its possible to change:

1 – the title “carrinho” (cart) to another word?
    2 – i need to change the button link “back to store” (voltar para a loja). the link redirects to wrong page (i don`t use the default store products page), and i need to redirect to home. is possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have already answered your questions here http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/translate-cart-word/ 🙂

Regards

denisyan
    Participant

Hello! Thank you for adding social account buttons for ok and wechat, but it is possible SHARE buttons to these social networks? Like on product page.
    Share to OK and VK?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

In the latest update we have added Odnoklassniki and WhatsApp share buttons. You are able to enable them in Theme Settings -> Social -> Share.

denisyan
    Participant

Awesome, thanks! Please add share to VK too when you will have some time 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. Will definitely add this social network also 🙂

vkwishhy
    Participant

Hi,

I have been working with this beautiful theme for sometime now. Greatly benefited by your awesome support! Few quick thoughts as you continue to improve it.

SHOP PAGE:

1. Filter and Sorting as separate tools: Sorting by price or newness is a standard feature. Also, if one can use different filtering presets (For example, electronics uses different preset than clothes) with multi-select options in filter (for example more than one sub-categories can be selected before pressing filter) for different categories . This is really-really NEEDED.

2. Ability to use HTML block in category description. Or even better, override for custom category page so that a more content rich category page be designed if someone wants it for an important category in the shop. I know this is not a standard feature. But, I am confident this will make the theme a lot awesome.

Or may be for now, you can recommend a plugin. I bought a plugin for #1 but still struggling.

INVENTORY:

1. When the back order is allowed for a product and “in stock” is selected. The customer does not see if it is in stock and able to order it as intended. This works very good. However, in the back end the product is shown as “in stock” and usual green color. The quantity is shown (0), this is fine. However it will be really useful if “back ordered” in place of “in stock” and a different color other than green is used.

2. Ability to set a “low stock level” and option to show it to the customers as “low stock” or “Left ()”. The same can be viewed in the back end.

3. At present there is no filter to show only “out of stock” in the back end. This filter option along with “low-stock” will be immensely helpful for inventory management.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for all your suggestions.

1. Do you mean to be able to set different sidebars with different widgets for particular categories?

2. It is possible to add an HTML Block shortcode to the category description now.

As for inventory options – they belong to WooCommerce functionality and we can’t manage them in admin panel and add such features in our theme. It should be a feature request for WooCommerce plugin.

Kind Regards

vkwishhy
    Participant

I need sorting and filter as two separate elements/tools. Or may be in steps- first customer selects filters and then choose sorting. Further, the filter should be specific to the category. I am in desperate need for this.

I also purchased this product filter that can probably do that.
    https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-product-filter/8514038?s_rank=1

Tried override and widget (created by the plugin) both.
    Problem I am facing is:

1. With the override, theme shop filter still appears under the plugin shop filter. Even after I manually delete filter/sorting widgets of the theme from the shop filter sidebar, price filter is still present inside the shop filter sidebar.

2. When I add widget created by plugin and add to the shop filter sidebar, it appears along with the already present theme filters. Deleting the theme filter widgets again does not help.

How do I disable the shop filter? Or, any suggestions to get the desired result.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can remove these default widgets from Filters area by adding this code snippet to the functions.php file in your child theme

add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_price_widget', '__return_false', 10 );
    add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_order_widget', '__return_false', 10 );

Regards

mariacristal
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any way that I could use image comparison on your theme. For example look at this page http://solusync.com/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the feature request. We will consider adding this option in our future updates.

For now, you can find a solution for your website from this article https://wptavern.com/display-before-and-after-images-in-wordpress-with-the-twentytwenty-plugin

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

yita33
    Participant

Hello, I miss a label on the photos for new products, with the option to select the number of days a product is considered new and the label is shown. It is in other themes and very helpful.
    I think the owners want to remark these products, more than sold out ones.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for the feature request. We will consider adding this option in the future for sure.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

yita33
    Participant

Hello,
    congratulations for this theme, really good work!
    Some features for the blog:
    – I would find very useful if it could be set for blog pages (single and archive) the heading with blog categories menu. As on shop pages but, in this case, with the blog categories. Clients see the shop menu and ask for the same on the blog.
    – Also, it would be great if the blog could be set to no sidebars at all, and in this case the content would be centered and not so wide. I’ve tried to do it manually but the comments, etc remain wide.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for your feature requests. We will take them into account for our future theme updates.

Regards

jdamgaard
    Participant

Legal info popup customizing:

I would be nice, if there was an option to choose the placement or alignment of the Legal info popup. ie. the “accept” button can sometimes be hidden by support chat windows etc.

Maybe even set a timer to remove the popup if no user response ?

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @jdamgaard,

Thank you so much for the feature request. We will consider improving this function in the future.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

bellenista
    Participant

Hello, we are really enjoying your basel theme. Is it possible to add share on Weibo and WeChat to the social medias? Or even adding an option to add custom social medias.

onclick=”share_button_click(‘http://v.t.sina.com.cn/share/share.php?url=%URL%&title=%TITLE%&pic=%PIC%&appkey=&ralateUid=&language=zh_cn&searchPic=false’,event)”

The one for weChat opens up a QRCode (attached)

onclick=”share_button_click(‘QRCODE’,event)”

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme and for the feature request.

At the moment, you can add your additional share buttons to the following function. Add it to the functions.php file in your child theme and edit

function basel_shortcode_social($atts) {
    	extract(shortcode_atts( array(
    		'type' => 'share',
    		'align' => 'center',
    		'tooltip' => 'no',
    		'style' => 'default', // circle colored
    		'size' => 'default', // circle colored
    		'el_class' => '',
    	), $atts ));

$target = "_blank";

$thumb_id = get_post_thumbnail_id();
    	$thumb_url = wp_get_attachment_image_src($thumb_id, 'thumbnail-size', true);

ob_start();
    	?>

<ul class="social-icons text-<?php echo esc_attr( $align ); ?> icons-design-<?php echo esc_attr( $style ); ?> icons-size-<?php echo esc_attr( $size ); ?> social-<?php echo esc_attr( $type ); ?> <?php echo esc_attr( $el_class ); ?>">
    			<?php if ( ( $type == 'share' && basel_get_opt('share_fb') ) || ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'fb_link' ) != '')): ?>
    				<li class="social-facebook"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'fb_link' ) : 'https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i><?php _e('Facebook', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( ( $type == 'share' && basel_get_opt('share_twitter') ) || ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'twitter_link' ) != '')): ?>
    				<li class="social-twitter"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'twitter_link' ) : 'http://twitter.com/share?url=' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i><?php _e('Twitter', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( ( $type == 'share' && basel_get_opt('share_google') ) || ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'google_link' ) != '' ) ): ?>
    				<li class="social-google"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'google_link' ) : 'http://plus.google.com/share?url=' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i><?php _e('Google', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( basel_get_opt( 'social_email' ) ): ?>
    				<li class="social-email"><a href="mailto:<?php echo '?subject=' . __('Check this ', 'basel') . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i><?php _e('Email', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'isntagram_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-instagram"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'isntagram_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-instagram"></i><?php _e('Instagram', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'youtube_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-youtube"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'youtube_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-youtube"></i><?php _e('YouTube', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( ( $type == 'share' && basel_get_opt('share_pinterest') ) || ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'pinterest_link' ) != '' ) ): ?>
    				<li class="social-pinterest"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'pinterest_link' ) : 'http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=' . get_the_permalink() . '&media=' . $thumb_url[0]; ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-pinterest"></i><?php _e('Pinterest', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'tumblr_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-tumblr"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'tumblr_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-tumblr"></i><?php _e('Tumblr', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'linkedin_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-linkedin"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'linkedin_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-linkedin"></i><?php _e('LinkedIn', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'vimeo_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-vimeo"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'vimeo_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-vimeo"></i><?php _e('Vimeo', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'flickr_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-flickr"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'flickr_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-flickr"></i><?php _e('Flickr', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'github_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-github"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'github_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-github"></i><?php _e('GitHub', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'dribbble_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-dribbble"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'dribbble_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-dribbble"></i><?php _e('Dribbble', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'behance_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-behance"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'behance_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-behance"></i><?php _e('Behance', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'soundcloud_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-soundcloud"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'soundcloud_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-soundcloud"></i><?php _e('Soundcloud', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'spotify_link' ) != ''): ?>
    				<li class="social-spotify"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'spotify_link' ) : '' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-spotify"></i><?php _e('Spotify', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( ( $type == 'share' && basel_get_opt('share_ok') ) || ( $type == 'follow' && basel_get_opt( 'ok_link' ) != '' ) ): ?>
    				<li class="social-ok"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'ok_link' ) : 'http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/dk?st.cmd=addShare&st.s=1&st._surl=
    ' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-odnoklassniki"></i><?php _e('Odnoklassniki', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

<?php if ( $type == 'share' && basel_get_opt('share_whatsapp') ): ?>
    				<li class="social-whatsapp"><a href="<?php echo ($type == 'follow') ? basel_get_opt( 'whatsapp_link' ) : 'whatsapp://send?text=' . get_the_permalink(); ?>" target="<?php echo esc_attr( $target ); ?>" class="<?php if( $tooltip == "yes" ) echo 'basel-tooltip'; ?>"><i class="fa fa-whatsapp"></i><?php _e('WhatsApp', 'basel') ?></a></li>
    			<?php endif ?>

</ul>

<?php
    	$output = ob_get_contents();
    	ob_end_clean();

return $output;
    }

Regards

bellenista
    Participant

Hey Artem, thanks for your quick reply. So I added the code to my child theme’s function.php file. How do I set the links and icons?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add an additional element with your code there. For example

<li class="social-whatsapp"><a href="YOUR LINK HERE"><i class="fa fa-whatsapp"></i><?php _e('MY CUSTOM LINK', 'basel') ?></a></li>

vallonic
    Participant

My request: Call for price
    Basically, it’s the ability to display a textlabel instead of a price, like “Call for price”, and disabling the ‘add to cart’ button on both product pages and archives.

I’ve tried this with plugins, as well as custom code, but it doesn’t seem to work. If you could help me with some lines of code, that would be great too.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for the feature request.

Unfortunately, we don’t have a working solution for you at the moment but will consider adding it in the future.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Januka
    Participant

Ability to change product parameters in the Shopping Cart page.

When a variable product is added to the shopping cart, please allow users to change certain parameters like Size or Color, in the shopping cart page itself.

I have attached a sample which I found at H&M. I am sure you can implement this in a much better looking manner 🙂

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feature request @Januka.

giuliano1979
    Participant

The theme is great!!!!

But please….i think that everybody will agree…..WE NEED PRODUCT SERCH BY TAG!!!!

Thank you

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 193 total)