December 1, 2016 at 6:10 am #7424
Thank you so much for posting your idea here. We will take into account your request and consider adding this plugin compatibility in the future.
RegardsDecember 4, 2016 at 2:59 pm #7543
Hello! Is it possible to add OK (odnoklassniki) social network to SHARE buttons on products and Social Icons?December 4, 2016 at 6:28 pm #7548
Thank you for the feature request.
We will definitely add this to our tasks list and implement in some of our future updates.
RegardsDecember 21, 2016 at 4:13 pm #8180
its possible to change:
1 – the title “carrinho” (cart) to another word?
2 – i need to change the button link “back to store” (voltar para a loja). the link redirects to wrong page (i don`t use the default store products page), and i need to redirect to home. is possible?Private Content Hidden
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 21, 2016 at 5:19 pm #8193
We have already answered your questions here http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/translate-cart-word/ 🙂
RegardsDecember 24, 2016 at 8:26 pm #8295
Hello! Thank you for adding social account buttons for ok and wechat, but it is possible SHARE buttons to these social networks? Like on product page.
Share to OK and VK?December 25, 2016 at 10:43 am #8301
In the latest update we have added Odnoklassniki and WhatsApp share buttons. You are able to enable them in Theme Settings -> Social -> Share.December 25, 2016 at 3:57 pm #8308
Awesome, thanks! Please add share to VK too when you will have some time 🙂December 25, 2016 at 9:22 pm #8311
Thank you. Will definitely add this social network also 🙂January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm #8870
I have been working with this beautiful theme for sometime now. Greatly benefited by your awesome support! Few quick thoughts as you continue to improve it.
1. Filter and Sorting as separate tools: Sorting by price or newness is a standard feature. Also, if one can use different filtering presets (For example, electronics uses different preset than clothes) with multi-select options in filter (for example more than one sub-categories can be selected before pressing filter) for different categories . This is really-really NEEDED.
2. Ability to use HTML block in category description. Or even better, override for custom category page so that a more content rich category page be designed if someone wants it for an important category in the shop. I know this is not a standard feature. But, I am confident this will make the theme a lot awesome.
Or may be for now, you can recommend a plugin. I bought a plugin for #1 but still struggling.
1. When the back order is allowed for a product and “in stock” is selected. The customer does not see if it is in stock and able to order it as intended. This works very good. However, in the back end the product is shown as “in stock” and usual green color. The quantity is shown (0), this is fine. However it will be really useful if “back ordered” in place of “in stock” and a different color other than green is used.
2. Ability to set a “low stock level” and option to show it to the customers as “low stock” or “Left ()”. The same can be viewed in the back end.
3. At present there is no filter to show only “out of stock” in the back end. This filter option along with “low-stock” will be immensely helpful for inventory management.January 13, 2017 at 5:27 pm #8884
Thank you so much for all your suggestions.
1. Do you mean to be able to set different sidebars with different widgets for particular categories?
2. It is possible to add an HTML Block shortcode to the category description now.
As for inventory options – they belong to WooCommerce functionality and we can’t manage them in admin panel and add such features in our theme. It should be a feature request for WooCommerce plugin.
Kind RegardsJanuary 14, 2017 at 1:07 am #8909
I need sorting and filter as two separate elements/tools. Or may be in steps- first customer selects filters and then choose sorting. Further, the filter should be specific to the category. I am in desperate need for this.
I also purchased this product filter that can probably do that.
Tried override and widget (created by the plugin) both.
Problem I am facing is:
1. With the override, theme shop filter still appears under the plugin shop filter. Even after I manually delete filter/sorting widgets of the theme from the shop filter sidebar, price filter is still present inside the shop filter sidebar.
2. When I add widget created by plugin and add to the shop filter sidebar, it appears along with the already present theme filters. Deleting the theme filter widgets again does not help.
How do I disable the shop filter? Or, any suggestions to get the desired result.January 14, 2017 at 9:48 am #8916
You can remove these default widgets from Filters area by adding this code snippet to the functions.php file in your child theme
add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_price_widget', '__return_false', 10 ); add_filter( 'basel_use_custom_order_widget', '__return_false', 10 );
RegardsJanuary 17, 2017 at 3:02 pm #9051
Is there any way that I could use image comparison on your theme. For example look at this page http://solusync.com/Private Content HiddenJanuary 17, 2017 at 5:02 pm #9058
Thank you for the feature request. We will consider adding this option in our future updates.
For now, you can find a solution for your website from this article https://wptavern.com/display-before-and-after-images-in-wordpress-with-the-twentytwenty-plugin
XtemosJanuary 22, 2017 at 3:48 pm #9199
Hello, I miss a label on the photos for new products, with the option to select the number of days a product is considered new and the label is shown. It is in other themes and very helpful.
I think the owners want to remark these products, more than sold out ones.January 22, 2017 at 9:45 pm #9205
Thank you so much for the feature request. We will consider adding this option in the future for sure.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.