Home Forums Basel support forum I need an advice please

I need an advice please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, we’re changing our web site using your template. We had chose some fields and features from your different samples and now we would to create our pages with all singles feature or option, but we have some problems to do it. Which is the fast way to replicate this setup? We have not found a way to create some singles fields.

For example inside “shoes” sample we liked only some fields and not all. So we would to insert something without use Dummy Content for all template where is present a field that we liked.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

What do you actually mean by “fields”? Do you mean Visual Composer elements that a page consists of? There is no way to import them separately. But you can easily create theme yourself with Visual Composer builder interface. Anyway, we suggest you import some pages you like and see how elements are created in admin panel so you can replicate them on other pages.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Giulio
    Participant

I’d like to follow your suggestion, but every time that I try to import a page all setup that I’ve set are lost. So how could to do? In this way my work will be really frustrating…

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case we suggest you import pages XML files separately via admin panel -> Tools -> Import -> WordPress. XML files you can find in the folder basel/inc/dummy-content/

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

I’ll try. Thank you very much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I need an advice please’ is closed to new replies.