Home Forums Basel support forum 'My Account' page acting strange

'My Account' page acting strange

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

vallonic
    Participant

I came across this new problem today. Don’t know what is causing it. However, this problem occurred after some struggles involving permalinks and 404 errors on this page, so I’ve deleted the previous one and created this one again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Yours,
    Thierry

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide your temporary admin access so we could check my account page and see what is wrong.

Regards

vallonic
    Participant

The site is still hosted locally. We plan on moving our site to a live development environment tomorrow. I’ll send you login credentials at about the afternoon, depends on how long the transition will take (we’re moving to a new hosting provider).

Thanks for the help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, we are waiting when the website will be live.

vallonic
    Participant

Great news. By the way, I found out that when you search for a query that won’t return any products, the page is all messed up to. Could you help me with that too?

I’m planning on buying a second license for another client soon, only if these problems are solved, of course.

A screenshot is included. See the sidebar all the way on the left? When you enter a valid query, with results, the page is functioning the way it is supposed to do.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Of course, we will take a look at this issue also. Just contact us when it will be possible to see your website online so we could check everything.

Thank you.

vallonic
    Participant

Hi! Website is online. Check the private content for more info. If you could look into the things I noted above, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just checked your website and see a few issues that cause HTML markup errors.

1. My account page was wrapped in pre tag. We just removed this unnecessary element and now it looks as it should.

2. We see that some of the installed plugins breaks HTML of the search page and add some unclosed tag. Probably it is caused by wc-ajax-product-filter. Try to disable all additional plugins to see what is the root of this problem.

Regards

vallonic
    Participant

Thanks a lot! That plugin is a headache indeed, but however a feature I cannot miss. Maybe a plugin suggestion for you then. However, I’ve managed to fix it.

In the WC Attribute Product Filter (WCAPF)’s files, I’ve added a </div> to the ‘beforeNoProducts’ function. That’s the one <div> that wasn’t closed properly, I found out through research with Inspect Element and followed them.

For who might ever come across the same problem as I did, just make sure you have the beforeNoProducts function replaced with this:

public static function beforeNoProducts($template_name = '', $template_path = '', $located = '') {
    		    if ($template_name == 'loop/no-products-found.php') {
    		        echo '<div class="wcapf-before-products"></div>';
    		    }
    		}

Thanks for the help. Cheers!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you managed this issue and posted your solution here.

PS.: It would be very kind of you if you will change your rating from 4 to 5 stars on Theme Forest. You wrote that you like our theme so we hope that it deserves higher mark from you 🙂

Thank you in advance!

vallonic
    Participant

Of course. Did that right away. You deserve it for the quick help. See you on the next purchase. Cheers!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you so much! Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘'My Account' page acting strange’ is closed to new replies.