Home Forums Basel support forum Need large images in "Image scrooll"

Need large images in "Image scrooll"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dmitry368
    Participant

Hello

I had written you in comments before I bought theme. I need some changes of product page “Image Scroll”. I like this type of page because you can see images one by one just scrolling page down, that´s why I choose your theme, but I would like to have there very big images, like from product page “Compact” whith product image size “Large”. Could you help me with some code that implant proportions of image/information from CompactLarge page to Image Scroll conserving functional part of last one.

P.S. It would be perfect if I could have images stretched untill left front of screen like in this example
    http://www.massimodutti.com/es/mujer/pantalones/ver-todo/pantal%C3%B3n-chino-velvet%C3%B3n-c1703038p7578523.html?colorId=742&categoryNav=1703038

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme.

Could you please provide a link to your web-site so we could prepare this custom CSS code snippet for you?

Regards

dmitry368
    Participant

Here you are

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Okay, here is a code snippet that you need to place into Custom CSS for desktop in Theme Settings to make images section bigger

.product-images {
        width: 65%;
    }

.col-sm-6.summary.entry-summary {
        width: 35%;
    }

Regards

dmitry368
    Participant

It works perfect! Thank you a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)