Home Forums Basel support forum Need some help for pre buy requests.

Need some help for pre buy requests.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

First of all I’m really happy i bought your theme witch seems to be very well organized.
    I’m building a glasses e-shop with many brands and product variations, so i will need some help.

Before i buy the theme i asked two questions (got positive response)

1)about if there is a possibility to make a full width shop with sidebar like here: http://uk.oakley.com/en/mens/sunglasses/category/m02?nav=TN-Mens_Sunglasses_

how can i set this up?

i need to be able to css the images of the characteristics images on the shop sidebar (filters) can i have a guide line?

2) I want the variable products to have different gallery for every variation. Like here:
    http://www.oakley.com/en/mens/new-arrivals/new-sunglasses/latch-sq/product/W0OO9353/?skuCode=OO9353-04&categoryCode=m0101

or like here http://codecanyon.net/item/woothumbs-awesome-product-imagery/full_screen_preview/2867927

but i would like to use the default gallery (yours (witch is awesome by the way), not a plugin)

and the variation be able to be chosen from single variation thumbnail like my 1st example (the variation image, not the characteristics because each glass might have 5 characteristics but only 3 variations)

3)How am i able to show the variations of each product on the shop page by small squares like here? http://uk.oakley.com/en/mens/new-arrivals/new-sunglasses/category/m0101?nav=TN-Mens_Sunglasses_New-Arrivals_1

Please help me with the set up and i will give you 5* plus a very well designed website so you can show what your customers can do with it.

Your help and time is much appreciated.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme and for your words.

We can’t login your admin panel, please check your login details.

1. You can enable full-width layout in Theme Settings -> General Settings -> Site Width -> Content Full Width. We see that some filters may look not the same like site you have mentioned, do you need any help in configuring them? You can provide some screenshots of how filters should look and we will try to change them in this way, maybe using some custom CSS.

2. As we already wrote you, our theme doesn’t have such feature, and if you want us to implement this ability with our standard gallery it may need additional customization and could be done as a paid service.

3. As we can see you have already enabled swatches attributes on your shop grid. If you want to show there images from product attribute and not from product variations you can turn off option “Use images from product variations” in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Attribute Swatches.

Hope this will help, in case you need more instructions don’t hesitate to write your questions here.

Kind regards,
    Xtemos

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

Thank you for your answer

About 2) I would like to know the customization costs, as i might need some here and there

As i saw that you now have this awsome feature of showing variation pics in shop grid, could you have the same Swatches in the product page, because again, i might have 5 attributes, just 3 variations, it makes more sense

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

I think now you will be able to log in my web site

Also when i enabled the full width layout, the option for a small side bar does not work, as sidebar remains too wide

Please if you make any changes, make them on the child theme, so i won’t lose them after updates

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we can login but it is not an administrator’s account and we can’t do any changes.

We can’t do option to show images from variations on the product page. On shop grid page we can do this because here we show only one attribute that you choose in the Theme Settings and variation images comes from variations that contain this attribute. And on the product page all attributes option will be shown. For example you have size and color attributes options. This product has variation “Red – large” with it’s own image. So this image will be shown on both color and size options on the product page and you can’t see where is the color option and where is the size. Hope you got the point 🙂

About 2) you can write us on contact form and prepare some Technical Assignment so we could tell you the price.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

However we have found one interesting solution how to show variation images for attributes on the product page. Replace files in your theme with files from the archive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HduPLdnq5UQXpVdDNnSV92NFk/view?usp=sharing
    But don’t forget to make a backup before.

Check how it work and give us know please.

Thank you

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

I turned your account to administrator now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, check your sidebar now, we turned on “small” option in Theme Settings for it.

Felixwebsimple
    Participant

I was a bit busy so I Just e-mailed you

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have answered your email.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Need some help for pre buy requests.’ is closed to new replies.