Home Forums Basel support forum Polylang

Polylang

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Jim
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply
    Im giving you my login details.
    I hope we find a solution. About the yith plugins i couldnt find a tranlation or anything else in their menu please check this too.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our support center.

Polylang covers only String translations but it doesn’t include all plugins and theme POT files translations. Try to translate our theme POT file to different languages using Loco Translate plugin also. Here is a video tutorial that should help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAFq1yTfWfU

Regards

Jim
    Participant

Should i use them both polylang and loco? And could you suggest me any solutions for the compare and wishlist problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, try to use them both. In Loco Translate panel you will be able to translate our theme and all plugins including Wishlist and Compare.

Jim
    Participant

ok thank you very much for your great support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

And thank you for your review, it is very important for us 🙂

Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Jim
    Participant

Guys i really cant manage to translate the strings only for one of my polylang languages. Can you please help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you install Loco Translate? We can’t login your web-site now.

Jim
    Participant

my cred

Jim
    Participant

yes i installed it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Still can’t login your web-site

Jim
    Participant

im sorry try this

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, we have started Greek translation for our theme with Loco Translate. You can find it in Loco Translate -> Themes -> Basel -> click ‘edit’ and translate all strings. Check “My account” link in header.

Jim
    Participant

Thank you very much the only thing i cant make right is when you are not logged in the link is only for login, how can i have a register link too?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Simply turn on your registration in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Accounts.

Jim
    Participant

Thank you very much 1 last, where can i change this texts tanslation?
    Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, this text comes from Theme Settings -> Shop -> My Account and you should find it in Polylang Strings translations.

Jim
    Participant

unfortunately it isn’t any idea why?

Jim
    Participant

How can i accomplish a style like the one on featured categories column of this page http://demo.xtemos.com/basel/ ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t know why Polylang doesn’t cover all strings from your settings. Probably you need to contact plugins developers for help.

As for categories so you can add our “Product categories” Visual Composer element to your page and set Layout option to Masonry first wide. See an example

Regards

Jim
    Participant

I have done this but the last col doesn’t become full height like yours. Why is that?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You need to upload not square but rectangular image for this category. And be sure that “Hard crop” is not enabled for your images in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)