Home Forums Basel support forum Related products do not display correctly

Related products do not display correctly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fantasy1612
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve set up my site and added some products. But when I view a product at frontend (you can see here: http://namstore.vn/shop/dong-ho-kate-spade-new-york-5-oclock-metro/), the image of related product do not display correctly. Is it a bug? Please help me to fix it.

Thanks in advance!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thank you for using our theme.

Yes the image looks ugly because it has different size from the featured image. You need to make it the same size to look better or you can try to use “Crop” option for catalog images in WooCommerce Settings. Don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails after you make any changes with sizes.

fantasy1612
    Participant

the size of image may be different, so I can’t use the same size for product. I marked “Crop” at catalog image’s option and regenerate all images of site but no result. Can you login to my site and help me?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a small issue with our theme related products size option. Try to change the following lines of code in the file basel/woocommerce/single-product/related.php

$slider_args = array(
    	'slides_per_view' => apply_filters( 'basel_related_products_per_view', 4 ),
    	'title' => __( 'Related Products', 'woocommerce' )
    );

with this one

$slider_args = array(
    	'slides_per_view' => apply_filters( 'basel_related_products_per_view', 4 ),
    	'title' => __( 'Related Products', 'woocommerce' ),
    	'img_size' => 'shop_catalog'
    );

fantasy1612
    Participant

It’s working. Thanks for helping!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on themeforest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Related products do not display correctly’ is closed to new replies.