Home Forums Basel support forum Shop page/category heading description and breadcrumb position

Shop page/category heading description and breadcrumb position

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vkwishhy
    Participant

1. When shop title is enabled in “Theme settings/shop/shop page layout” the name of the category is displayed with large font. How can the name of the category displayed be made invisible without disabling the shop title? At present if shop title is disabled category image or description is also disabled.

3. How can size of the background image in page heading or category image be controlled? The category image crops to a much smaller width.

4. At present breadcrumb appears below the category description and image. It would be really nice if it can appear under the breadcrumb. Now, if I add more information, the page does not look good.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Already answered in another ticket.

3. You can change page heading size in Theme Settings -> Page heading

4. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and it requires additional code customization to change elements order.

Regards

vkwishhy
    Participant

Can you please post the link to the ticket for #1?

I think breadcrumb position is important, like I said if I add HTML block or more text in the category description it will make breadcrumbs position much below. Hopefully you can consider this change in future.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is another topic http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/page-title-issue/

Could you please send us a screenshot of the problem with breadcrumbs for better understanding?

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)