Home Forums Basel support forum Variations + Extra Content

Variations + Extra Content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Funkierbike
    Participant

Hello,

First I must say that I really like your new Basel theme 🙂

I have two questions:
    1. How I make variations like you made on the Bicycle product page. I mean variation with the picture of the product. Do I have to make attribute for every single product with the product’s image or there is another(easier) way to do it?

2.I didn’t figured out how I make the ‘Extra Content’ on the product page. Can you explain me how to do it?

In addition, when I get for the website from my iPhone 6+ with Safari I have a problem that when I press the menu I can’t close it without to change page.

Thanks a lot:)

Yuval.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for using our theme.

1. To create variation with images swatches you need to go Products->Attribues, create some attribute and then create attribute’s values. Inside of this value you will see two fields “Image preview for this value” and “Color preview for this value” that will add swatches to this attribute. Than you just need to create variable product and use the attribute for product variations.

2. You need to enable Visual Composer for products in admin panel -> Visual Composer -> Role Manager -> Post Types and check “product”. Then you will be able to add custom content with VC while editing product into “Description” field.

3. Thank you for your report. We will find the solution to the iPhone bug and fix in the future updates.

Thank you and hope this will help you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Variations + Extra Content’ is closed to new replies.