Home Forums Basel support forum Theme upgrades on localhost Reply To: Theme upgrades on localhost

germanelx
Participant

Hi again,

Creating the child theme manually is just way too complicated for me since I don’t have the required background. I could think otherwise if you gave me the right resources to be able to do it without breaking everything up.

Doing a bit of search has brought me to the Child Theme Configurator plugin though, which could hopefully save me a lot of headaches. Having said that, when I download this plugin and try to create the child theme I get this message:

https://s32.postimg.org/q6w40h75x/contact_theme_developer.png

The lines are these:

– Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class googlefonts in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/wp-basel/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-fonts/google-fonts.php on line 140

– Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, array must have exactly two members in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/wp-basel/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 235

– Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/wp-basel/wp-content/plugins/wp-google-fonts/google-fonts.php:140) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/wp-basel/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1167

Could you tell me what’s disallowing the plugin to work properly?

Thank you very much in advance.