Home Forums WoodMart support forum A couple of questions (MMY filter, YouTube link, Reviews, Product categories)

A couple of questions (MMY filter, YouTube link, Reviews, Product categories)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BizEx
    Participant

Hello.

We use your dark theme in our online store. We are very happy with the choice and we really like it. We have some issues that we would like to solve and we don’t know how to.

1. MMY filter. Is it possible to determine which attributes may appear in the next selection (dropdown) when selecting an attribute before?

2. Is it possible to open a video link (product page) in a new browser window? It now opens in the same window.

3. This is probably more of a WooCommerce issue, but maybe you can help. If we have reviews turned on, then it happens that for products that have reviews some functionalities won’t work anymore (you can’t click them): video link, zoom, +/- quantity, tabs, footer disappears…
    We don’t know why this is happening, which is why we have reviews currently turned off, but of course, we need them.

4. How to arrange that in reviews only a rating with stars will be required? Comments are not necessary to submit a product review.

5. Some Product categories won’t show WooCommerce widgets (i.e. filter) on the left side.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Attributes are Woocommerce functionality and Wooocommerce does not provide such an option.

2. Unfortunately, there is only the option to view the video in the popup window.

3. Reviews are not connected with zoom and others deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

4. Woococmmerce does not provide the option, try to search for a plugin.

5. Make sure the products of the category has these attributes. Filter does not appear if there is nothing to filter.

Best Regards

BizEx
    Participant

Just to write a summary and close this topic.

1. After some research and testing I managed to do with an additional plugin.

2. No problem. I guess It’s OK with the lightbox.

3. It’s working fine now. It was a problem with Woodmart review images settings (Woodmart Theme Settings-Product page-Reviews) which I had to disable.

4. I made a correction in the code that works.

5. It started working when I removed the filter from the menu and added it again. Why? We’ll never know. 🙂

Hello,

That is fine. f you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)