Home Forums WoodMart support forum A few questions ?

A few questions ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

xtunahanx
    Participant

Hello Dear Authorized,
    First of all, the theme is very beautiful. Thank you very much to your team for your hard work. My english is a bit bad, i write with translate. Please do not use short terms when replying.

1- First of all, I’m using the theme to try on the local host. I will upload and activate it on my hosting later. When I upload the license code to the hosting, will I have a problem if I retype it?

2- Do you have another add-on or solution that is very troublesome to upload and export products in bulk?

3- On the products page, I can’t show the brand category and others in the filters on the left. Could you help. You can find the picture in the attached file.

4- When we view the cart, I want to output the product list in the cart as excel. not pictures, only to print out according to certain features. for example, product name, stock code, product code. I have attached a picture in the attached file. Can we put an export in this place? or how to do it please can you help me.

5- I added it as a picture. When we press the add favorite button for the products we will add as favorites, I want it to ask us which favorite list we have created before. If it is someone who has entered it for the first time, if there is no favorite list, create a favorite list and continue.

Thanks in advance for your answers. As I wrote at first, you made a really nice theme. Best regards and wish you continued success in your work.
    Tunahan Fidan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1- First of all, I’m using the theme to try on the local host. I will upload and activate it on my hosting later. When I upload the license code to the hosting, will I have a problem if I retype it?

You will not have any problem with the license, you will be able to replace the domain.

2- Do you have another add-on or solution that is very troublesome to upload and export products in bulk?

Unfortunately, no WordPress theme has such functionality. You would better migrate the site in whole.

3- On the products page, I can’t show the brand category and others in the filters on the left. Could you help. You can find the picture in the attached file.

Filters and categories do not work on the product page, they work only on the shop/product category pages.

4- When we view the cart, I want to output the product list in the cart as excel. not pictures, only to print out according to certain features. for example, product name, stock code, product code. I have attached a picture in the attached file. Can we put an export in this place? or how to do it please can you help me.

Unfortunatelly, Woocommerce does not provide the option.

5- I added it as a picture. When we press the add a favorite button for the products we will add as favorites, I want it to ask us which favorite list we have created before. If it is someone who has entered it for the first time, if there is no favorite list, create a favorites list and continue.

Please make sure you have configured the functionality properly: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/wishlist/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

xtunahanx
    Participant

Thank you so much for answer Elise.
    Can you help a little bit in item 5, in a video or similar way. So there is something like what I wrote, is it true?

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)