Home Forums Basel support forum About Basel template and customization

About Basel template and customization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bamboon
    Participant

Hello,

I am struggling with a guy which I am working with. I wanted some changes on my site but he says that there are conflicts between the template and the woocommerce plugin. As an example, I wanted to add a widget in the woocommerce funnel order that recap the order view + add text with elements of reinsurance, I also wanted to make the funnel order in two columns instead of one and many more… He is telling me that he can’t do it because of conflicts and design issues.

I am asking this just to know if you confirm there are some things we can’t change when it comes to a template or a plugin ? Or he is wrong, everything is possible when you know how to do it and I just should look after a better webmaster ?

Thank you for your advice,

Lorène

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Actually, our theme is very well optimized to be fully compatible with the WooCommerce plugin. It has no conflicts with that and if you think that something missed just tell us and we will fix that or help you. Most likely, your developer doesn’t have enough skills to customize it. And moreover, it is more relevant to the WooCommerce itself then to our theme.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)