Home Forums WoodMart support forum Access not authorized checkout

Access not authorized checkout

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

maucervera17
    Participant

Hello guys, I hope are very well!
    I’ve detected an error on my site, a Pop up appears when customers try to make a purchase at checkout, the pop appears at the top of the page showing a message that says access unauthorized. I tried to disable all external plugins but the problem remains. I will give you access so that you can check the error. I think is a connection error with theme and the payment platform but I hope you can help me checking this issue.

I really appreciate your attention

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

maucervera17
    Participant

I would like to add that the error occurs with all payment methods Paypal, Stripe and others. The error also happens without trying to make a purchase, just entering the checkout page.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

maucervera17
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your answer.
    To understand correctly, you are asking me to install Woocommerce Storefront and perform tests with that theme to verify that the error is from the template or is it a WordPress error?

Hello,

The checkout is the Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence that.

Please check Woocommerce > Settings > Account and Privacy, try to enable guests to place an order, and enable the checkout’s login form.

It should solve the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.https://trekano.com/

Best Regards

maucervera17
    Participant

Hello I hope you are good.
    I have the configuration as you mentioned from before. Could you tell me if there is any configuration that I am not doing correctly. I f you can enter to my admin to take a look it would be great!
    Thank you so much

Attachments:

Hello,

You would better disable the last two options to provide the option to create the password for the users.

Now your site should have the registration form in My account, in the checkout, and place order without any account.

Please check.

Best Regards

maucervera17
    Participant

Hello,

I hope you are fine, I’ve deactivate the last two options that you told me. But the issue stills. Can you take a look on my admin, to check if something is wrong.
    Thanks a not guys!

Have a good week

Attachments:

Hello,

I am not sure I have interpreted the screen correctly, however, I see the field for login and password. Woocommerce does not offer a wide range of login forms.

If you need a wider functionality, please try to search for a plugin, we have not tested any which is why we can hardly recommend any.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)