Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart button working really slow

Add to cart button working really slow

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Hi Team,

We are facing some issues while using your ajax add to cart its taking appx. 2.9 S time to get the product in cart. Request you to kindly help us with the same. For more info find PFA

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Please Take a look for The credentials of the website. Please help to Get it sorted as we are About to finish the development.

nitesh.garg
    Participant

IS their Any result on the same.
    Looking forward to see the final solution on the same.

Hello,

I am checking your site and I see you have not started the Woocommerce wizard: https://gyazo.com/32e72a7c1e4b508254cb41ff55499f35

Your shop page does not work now.

Please configure the Woocommerce and I will check again.

Best Regards

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Please Recheck Again I have checked from my side setup of information completed

nitesh.garg
    Participant

I request you to take this issue on higher priority for the speed of add to cart. Saturday 27.02.2021 (INDIAN CALENDAR) is the final delivery date for me.

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Hi We tried with Fresh Theme Installation no plugins were used on the different Domain. Still the speed of the add to cart button doesn’t comes to 600ms on add to cart. As we checked the theme That is showcased by you on theme forest demo has very really very Good speed with add to cart button is 650 ms. and the speed of the fresh theme installation add to cart speed is 2.3 seconds. Please Rectify the same. Rest other small Things can be discussed later on. the higher Priority is Add to cart button speed.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check the loading time of the add to cart button action with a default theme? Check its speed on the shop page and send us a screenshot with the result. Note that AJAX requests time depends on the server and not on the theme.

Kind Regards

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Please find the fresh default theme time Screenshot.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So as you can see, the time is approximately the same with other themes as well. It means that it is not slowed down by our theme. It mostly depends on your server performance.

nitesh.garg
    Participant

What Minimum Configuration of server is required for such Experience for getting speed at 200 – 500ms

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have such details. We run our own optimized server but it doesn’t have many resources. It depends on a lot of different things. We recommend you check hosting like BlueHost, WP Engine, and Cloudways.

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Below are the two Links that We have hosted on AWS server to test the Speed And the themes Speed is 600-700ms
    http://orpinsdemo.in/demo

And after website completion still about 1.2s – 1.7s
    https://orpinsdemo.in

nitesh.garg
    Participant

Credentials For the same
    http://orpinsdemo.in

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Do you mean that fresh installation with our theme has 600-700ms? It is a quite fast result. As for the complete website, maybe it is affected by additional plugins or code customizations.

nitesh.garg
    Participant

We didn’t have any of the Code Customizations in the website.

we have Already Checked the speed Without the Plugins and It gives the Same Speed i.e. 1.2 -1.7 Seconds. And If we are talking about the WordPress that it Slows the thing Then I guess We are on the Wrong track.

With No customization with disabled Plugins the speed remains the same..

Because when you said server is the problem I just Bought the best Server from AWS which I think is the best company With Servers As I have been Working from more than A decade and now you are Saying the Plugins are creating mess for the speed….

Seriously, Man I just want speed to Go down to 600MS that’s it I am not sure How? You are the theme owners and you guys well know where and how it can be supported up… Otherwise what does Support means all about it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But this speed doesn’t depend on the theme at all. It is handled by WooCommerce plugin. Please, check the speed with the fresh installation with any free default WordPress theme like Storefront for example.

Jazz
    Participant

Same problem here even if I’m hosting mine in my own dedicated server with almost no charge on the server.

If you have any solution, share it please.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello @Jazz,

Have you tested the speed with other themes on your website? It depends on your hosting server and shouldn’t be slowed down by our theme.

Kind Regards

Jazz
    Participant

Already tested and works fine with other themes.

You have a good theme guys but I think some optimization should be done.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, create a separate topic and provide us your admin access so we can test both with WoodMart and default WordPress theme.

btmobil16
    Participant

Hello Dear Authorized. Add to cart button works very hard for me. I installed a different theme and it’s super fast when I try it. But I get very heavy response with woodmart theme. Can you please help?

btmobil16
    Participant

After adding to the cart, 7-8 seconds later it performs the add to cart process. It doesn’t do this in a different theme.

Attachments:
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)