Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to cart spinning – doesn't work

Add to cart spinning – doesn't work

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

aleklisefski
    Participant

When trying to add products to cart, I’m getting a never ending spinner. I’ve tried both enabling and disabling add to cart ajax in the woocommerce settings, but neither way works. It’s weird because it worked the first time after I disabled ajax, but then immediately went back to not working. Currently ajax is disabled.

The only change I’ve made recently is to add to the Booster Plus For Woocommerce plugin so I can use multiple currencies and allow detection of currency by location and/or shipping address. The currency switching function is working just as it should, but I guess maybe that conflicts with the theme for some reason and so products can’t be added. It seems that it might be the currency selection based on shipping address that is not working. I know that’s not part of the theme and maybe you can’t troubleshoot plugin conflicts, but please let me know if you are able to help.

aleklisefski
    Participant

Once or twice I’ve been able to get it to work by quickly adding a product to the cart before the page finishes loading. Maybe this bypasses ajax or maybe it’s before a conflicting script is loaded by the Booster plugin. Maybe this helps…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested your website and the ajax add to cart works correctly on the shop page and on the single product page. We didn’t face any issues with that. Could you please describe the problem with steps to reproduce it? Where exactly should we expect this problem on your website?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)