Home Forums WoodMart support forum Add to quote Woocommerce

Add to quote Woocommerce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

taha.gharbi
    Participant

Hello,
    I have recently purchased the “Add to Quote” plugin from WooCommerce, which enables my customers to add products to a dedicated quote cart and send it. However, the plugin is not functioning correctly with the theme. I am unable to add products, and the button is not showing up on the individual product pages. It is only visible on the shop’s grid view, and even there, it is not functional.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

taha.gharbi
    Participant

how can i get an add to quote button through your theme …

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no such option in our theme so you need to use a plugin for this.

Kind Regards

taha.gharbi
    Participant

well sir this is the issue please read my first message… i bought a plugin but it isn’t working correctly with the plugin knowingly that it is a woocommerce plugin which should be working … I’m trying to troubleshoot it through finding a solution over here…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we understand and are willing to help you. We asked you to disable other plugins and send us your admin access so we can check the problem on your website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)