Home Forums WoodMart support forum Adding new domain for same license

Adding new domain for same license

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hamza.ali
    Participant

I have purchased the Woodmart theme with regular license and deployed it on my development site, now I want to shift my site to new domain which will be my live/prod domain, can I do that with the regular license and if I can where is the option to add/activate the new domain?

Thanks and Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, you can activate the theme on your new domain in Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme license. Also, you can see all the purchase codes and domains activated in your account here, on our website.

Kind Regards

hamza.ali
    Participant

Can I have both domain simultaneously under same license, and on my account I can see my current domain but What I want is to add my new domain which will be the live one, I could not find the option to add new domain do I need to deactivate the current dev domain first ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can have two activations for one license: one for development and one for production. There’s no need to deactivate the development domain. Simply activate your live domain in the WoodMart dashboard under Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme license. This way, both your development and production sites can coexist under the same regular license.

hamza.ali
    Participant

I am not able to find option to add domain on WoodMart dashboard under Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Theme license. I have added the screen shot as well, please can you check if I am at the right place trying to add the domain.

• This reply was modified 30 minutes ago by hamza.ali.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)