Home Forums WoodMart support forum After installing Elementor PRO plugin we are facing the following issues

After installing Elementor PRO plugin we are facing the following issues

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

After installing Elementor PRO plugin we are facing the following issues:
    – Mini Cart Design is messed up like the add to cart button and Checkout button styling.
    – Single Product Page Design Messed up
    – Trying to enable sticky for a column from Elementor editor but it is not working.
    – On Checkout Page, Your Order and Payment Information section keeps on endless loading. Hence, Unable to place orders.
    – We are using WPML for the website and After succussful placement of order it shows blank page on Order-Received Page. It should show order details.

Also, On the cart page we want Ajax updation of price after changing the quantity.

We are using Woomart Theme with mega electronics demo.

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.
    Please, update the Elementor PRO plugin to the latest version and check the issue.

If the issue remains please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi we decieded not to use the elementor pro, Thank you for your reply.

But we stil have this following issue.

We are using WPML for the website and After successful placement of order it shows blank page on Order-Received Page. It should show order details.

Also i have to use these plugins could you tell me any of these funtions already built in the theme or any other recommended plugin compatible with the theme

1. Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange – Allows your users to login with Facebook, Google, Apple.

2. Sticky Menu (or Anything!) on Scroll – it is used to make the sidebar in desktop sticky.

3. WooCommerce AJAX Cart – it is used to auto update the amount when quantity changes.

Hello,

01. This page comes with the WooCommerce plugin and its functionality doesn’t depend on our theme. Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme to see if it is our theme issue or not?

02. Please follow the instructions step by step.
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/configure-facebook-login/

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-configure-google-login/

Unfortunately, the WoodMart theme does not have the option to log in with Apple.

03. Please try using the sticky column premade layouts from our template library.
    Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/8132768d2c4b4166f54d4974b2deeef5

04. Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi my filters arent working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme or Woocommerce StoreFront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi yes we checked with storefront theme it’s working. Only with the woodmart theme not working I have attached screenshot below and the Login details.

Attachments:

Hello,

Please update the new version of theme 7.2.1 and check the issue.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi i updated the theme the issue is still there

Hello,

Your issue has been resolved.I regenerated the lookup table , via WooCommerce > Status > Tools and it is working fine.
    https://ibb.co/C056RHw

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi The filter is working but lot of color options are missing

Attachments:

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

the filters are not working again

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

hi
    i regenerated like you did, it seems to work now but can u just check again from your end/

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

The filters keeps reverting back to just 5 colors again

Hello,

I have visited your site and the filter by color works fine.This problem comes from the WooCommerce plugin. It is already reported by a lot of other customers and not with our theme only.
    https://woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-product-search/widgets/product-filter-attributes/

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

We have changed the theme to Storefront to test whether woo commerce is working fine with all the WPML plugins and it works fine.

Hello,

So now filters are working fine with the woodmart theme on your site.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

No it’s working with storefront and Astra theme it’s not working with woodmart theme.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. Now the color filters are working fine, please check the site after removing the browser cache.

https://ibb.co/WH94kzd

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi what caused the issue how did u rectify it incase If the issue comes again.

Hello,

Do not worry, it will not come again. I have regenerated the table lookup for the variations from Woocommerce >> Status >> Tools >>

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Hi did you instsll and activate this plugin?

Attachments:

Hello,

Yes, I have installed that plugin to check the Widget in the sidebar. With this plugin, the widgets section will show in the classic WP editor view.

Best Regards.

shariffsameer.s
    Participant

Should i leave that plugin active or deactivate it.

also,

For Search, We are looking for Fuzzy matching: match partial words, if complete words don’t match.

For eg. We have some products with name “Ribbon” and if we search for “Ribbons” it returns No Product Found.

As the theme recommends Relevanssi – A Better Search plugin, We have enabled it but the search result page looks like blogs without add to cart. Please check the screenshot attached.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can disable the plugin as you wish.

If you do not mind, can you please create a new topic to avoid confusion. Actually, in this topic, all the issues are mixed up and it is creating a mess in the topic. So please create a new topic.

Note: Please create new topics for each issue in the support system to avoid any confusion.

Thanks for contacting us.

Have a great day !

Topic Closed.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘After installing Elementor PRO plugin we are facing the following issues’ is closed to new replies.