Home Forums WoodMart support forum AFTER UPDATE 4.5.1 – PROBLEM OF ICONS

AFTER UPDATE 4.5.1 – PROBLEM OF ICONS

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

I’ve updated to the latest version 4.5.1 but I’m facing an issue with icons at different places, which I never faced before. The issue occurs in :

– product page > share icons
    – shop page > custom widget sidebar filter icon

I’ve checked my Custom CSS Generator file and I confirm that the share icons are selected in the file, so that cannot be the problem.

I’ve cleared cache everywhere (browser, server and cloudflare), so caching cannot be the problem either for this.

I’ve created a staging site where I’m unable to check this issue because icons have never worked on the staging site (I suppose because of the link path to FontAwesome).

I’ve checked that FontAwesome is enabled and it’s currently on “ALWAYS USE” in my theme settings.

I noticed in your changelog that you released the 4.5.1 minor release also due to icons issue. Could it be that this problem isn’t fully resovled ? And I confirm that I’ve already updated to 4.5.1, which is the latest version.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks. I found the rootcause. It was due to the featuer “Font Awesome Async” in the plugin “Clearfy”. However, what I don’t understand is that this feature used to work perfectly before the latest update. Does the theme have such kind of feature since the last update?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have updated our theme to work with Font Awesome 5+ now. We use WPBakery built in Font Awesome library for that.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Oh I understand now. However, my problem is only half resolved.

For the shop page, I had a custom code (that your support gave me, for changing the icon of the widgets sidebar) which used to work fine before the update but now it’s not loading correctly.

The custom code is available in private. Can you please tell me if this code is still valid for the latest version of Woodmart ? If not, how to make it work again?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a link to the topic where you got that code.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hello,

Please replace the code with this once:

.woodmart-show-sidebar-btn:before {
        display: inline-block;
        font-size: 16px;
        line-height: 50px;
        content: "\f115";
        font-family: woodmart-font;
        color:#000000;
    }

Copy code from the forum, clean the cache. It works: https://prnt.sc/r6895t

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Hi Elise,

I removed the old code and added the new one but it results as in the attachment.

The new icon appears well but the regular icon is still displayed.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings.

body .woodmart-show-sidebar-btn .woodmart-side-bar-icon {
        display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Ok thanks, please close this ticket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘AFTER UPDATE 4.5.1 – PROBLEM OF ICONS’ is closed to new replies.