Home Forums WoodMart support forum After update slider revolution does not show

After update slider revolution does not show

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Pernilla
    Participant

Hi!
    After updating the theme revolution slider does not show at my index page.
    I hope you can help to get it back to work.

Hello,

Please clarify the problem. I can see the slider clearly well: https://gyazo.com/fd09d9a256747ac6e5b370232b68d926

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

That is strange. I am looking in 3 different browsers and the slider is only “loading”. See enclosed print screen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Try to check on a different device.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

Looks like it is a problem on my computer and phone. I have iMac and iPhone, it does not work. I check in different browsers. But when trying on http://www.browserstack.com it works. Could it be related to apple devices?

Hello,

Please check the issue on some default theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

I tested theme Twenty Twenty and still have same issue. Can you help me further?

Hello,

It means that our theme does not influence on the Slider Revolution operation. Check the console and logs to find out the reason.

Best Regards

Pernilla
    Participant

I can not creat a support ticket on Slider Revolution as I dont have a valid support license. As I got the plugin through your theme, I would appreciate if you can help me further.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, perhaps it is the issue of the plugin conflict.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)