Home Forums WoodMart support forum After updating Elemantor, my cart doesn’t show anything

After updating Elemantor, my cart doesn’t show anything

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

owen110293
    Participant

After I updated the Elemantor DEV version yesterday, an error occurred.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check and disable the shopping cart widget in Elmentor > Settings.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

owen110293
    Participant

Thanks, but I can’t find the option to “disable the shopping cart widget”. Can you provide screenshots?

jscheok
    Participant

i have the same error

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be a conflict between the Elementor PRO plugin and WooCommerce. We have already checked and it doesn’t work also with a default Storefront WooCommerce theme. You need to contact Elementor PRO developers for help on this matter.
    Let us know if have any further questions.

Kind Regards

owen110293
    Participant

My Elemetor has rolled back to version 12.1. And the shopping cart widget works fine on the Hello Elementor theme. But it still doesn’t work with woodmart theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor

Thank you in advance

owen110293
    Participant

I’ve checked out the problem, everything works fine when I use “Elementor lite”. But when I turn on “Elementor PRO”. problem with shopping cart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, as we mentioned, Elementor PRO has a bug and conflicts with the WooCommerce plugin. That is why the widget doesn’t work when this plugin is activated.

Kind Regards

owen110293
    Participant

Ok,In other words, we must wait for Elementor to officially fix this BUG? I couldn’t use Elementor Pro before this. Well, what a pity!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to get a fix from the Elementor developers since it is not something related to the theme. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

owen110293
    Participant

Thanks, I have no more questions

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Kind Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘After updating Elemantor, my cart doesn’t show anything’ is closed to new replies.