Home Forums WoodMart support forum Ajax “Add to cart” doesn’t work anymore

Ajax “Add to cart” doesn’t work anymore

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

lensaidphoto
    Participant

Hi,

after the latest update the Ajax Add to cart functionality doesn’t work properly anymore. It doesn’t show the product in the cart-drawer on the side. Only when I click directly into the shopping cart do I see the product.

Please check it out here nad provide a fix please: https://www.lens-aid.de/shop/4er-set-verbindungsringe-dreieckig-kameragurte-handschlaufen/

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

lensaidphoto
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your reply. I found out, that it has to be a caching-issue. I deactivated almost all plugins in my staging environment and the Ajax cart worked okay. After activating “Autoptimize” again, the issue comes back. I think its the same with “WP Rocket” that is active on my live shop.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, enable the cache now so we can check what is wrong.

lensaidphoto
    Participant

It’s active. 🙂 There is also a strange behavior, when I want to remove one item in the cart drawer.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, we see the problem now. Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong.

lensaidphoto
    Participant

This are the FTP credentials to the staging environment:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the admin access seems to be wrong. Please, check it from your side and send us the correct one.

lensaidphoto
    Participant

Hi, I just checked the credentials and they are working just fine. But I created some new credentials for my live environment. Thanks for checking!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to update to the latest version 6.3.1 and clear the cache. Then test this functionality again.

lensaidphoto
    Participant

Thank you, it worked! 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Ajax “Add to cart” doesn’t work anymore’ is closed to new replies.