Home Forums Basel support forum Ajax error on basel 5.5.1 ?

Ajax error on basel 5.5.1 ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

remgui
    Participant

Hi,

I met some bugs on our website since 2 weeks. There is some bugs with the infinit scroll, Add to cart (ajax ?), category in sidebar widget.

When I scroll on this page https://horizons-lointains.fr/nouveautes/ or in a product catgegory, when I click on button “see more products” it open a new page. For example : https://horizons-lointains.fr/categorie-produit/incontournables/page/2. Before, it was the same url, even after 100 products… To avoid this, I reactivated infinit scroll option. But this does not work systematically. I do not know why ?

This bugs cause troubles with our data analytics tools (Google analytics and recently : contentsquare, because it sends double page views.

Moreover, sometimes, when I add a product to my cart, instead of open the cart widget on the right, a message appears in the top of the page : ” you added a product to your cart … with a button “view cart”. Maybe an ajax problem ?

Do you have other users who met this bugs ?

Thank you in advance for your precious help

Rémi
    Horizons Lointains

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Contact Form 7
    Mailchimp for WordPress
    Safe SVG
    Slider Revolution
    WooCommerce
    WPBakery Page Builder
    XTEMOS Post Types plugin

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)