Home Forums WoodMart support forum AJAX Import Error Trying to Import Dummy Content

AJAX Import Error Trying to Import Dummy Content

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

I have deactived all plugins not related to Woodmart, installed and actived all needed plugins in wizard.
    I tried maybe more than 10 times and check everything, still Ajax error.

I ever imported successfully with another domain but same host. but failed with the domain I wanted.
    I still doubt it’s host PHP problem or anything like that. would you please let us know how to setup PHP in the host? I’m using siteground, not cloud host. will change host in the future, but have to use it currectly.

please check admin info below , I want to import Black Friday, Please note, I only want to import it sucessfully one time, I don’t want to import it twice, it apprears to make it, but with a lot of bugs in pages and theme. thanks

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

please find where the problem is and I will import it later myself, so I can import it perfectly, but not to import it twice, a fake success. thanks

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

I tried a new host, I set all PHP options, make them all big enough. stilll Ajax error, I think this is a big bug from Woodmart, it shouldn’t take so much trouble, I can find many same problems from this forum, most of answers are to let us deactive the plugins, it DOESN’T WORK AT ALL. no extra plugin installed at all, just the ones in theme wizard. please find the root cause and fix this perfectly. I like Woodmart, but this problem really gives us much trouble. we hope you understand. thanks

Hello,

Please advise what builder you want to add: Elementor or WP bakery page builder.

Best Regards

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

Hello,
    Elementor, but I want the solution, not to let you import it for me. The error only shows us when you import it first time. if you click it again it says imported successfully, but the demo stil has many bugs. thanks

TR Tareq Rhaman
    Participant

AJAX import error.
    Please solve this problem and input the main dummy content !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

you see, this is a typical problem from Woodmart, I like Woodmart very much and I chose it from a lot of themes I think it’s one of the best, just we need to fix this problem. please, find a perfect solution, so you won’t receive so many questions from buyers anymore, don’t just tell us to deactive the plugins or the admin access, it’s not the way. thanks

TR Tareq Rhaman
    Participant

AJAX Import Error
    Demo content is not being input due to this problem; Please fix the problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have imported the dummy content for you. Please, check your website now.

Kind Regards

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

Thanks for your help but could you please let me know the reason of Ajax importing error? I don’t want it imported twice , there will be bugs. If you believe you have imported it successfully please show me the method. I don’t want to submit a post everytime I want to import a new demo. thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It was a timeout problem on your server. We just tried to import it twice and now it seems to help. But next time we recommend you increase the PHP timeout parameter on the server to 180 seconds.

Kind Regards

ilikewoodmart
    Participant

I’ve finally found the reason for my site! it’s not PHP timeout for my site at least. I saw your team updated 6.4.1 yesterday and fixed Ajax importer error, but it still failed when I tried to import demo maybe the 99 times…I finally found the reason is I pointed my site DNS to Cloudflare, before installing WordPress. this leaded to the failure. I removed Cloudflare and I finally had a perfect one time dummy importing!!!
    Again I like Woodmart very much and I’m happy to see your team can update it and work hard to make it perfect everyday, I believe the theme will be a hot sale all the time and the sold ranking can go to the top!
    Thanks for your help !

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are glad that you sorted it out! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘AJAX Import Error Trying to Import Dummy Content’ is closed to new replies.