Home Forums Basel support forum AM unable to Reacieve the messages from contact form 7. We dont know where th

AM unable to Reacieve the messages from contact form 7. We dont know where th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

QuickTeamForce
    Participant

AM unable to Reacieve the messages from contact form 7. We dont know where these are going.

Help Me ASAP

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

QuickTeamForce
    Participant

I tested on twenty nineteen but not working also. Please check the issue. Where i can send the site details so that you guys can check it further.
    We request you to please go through our problem. We will send you the details. We used contact form 7 in other themes in different sites , these are working fine… so particularly this theme has problem for the first time.. We searching about the solution from the last 5 days but still not finding the solution. Please help us

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If it doesn’t work with other themes as well then it is not something caused by WoodMart. There are might be two problems: with your hosting or with the plugin configuration. So you need to either contact your hosting provider and plugin developers for help.

Kind Regards

QuickTeamForce
    Participant

could you please go through the problem.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but since this problem is not caused by our theme it is out of our theme support scope. You can find more information about Envato Support Policy here https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)