Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attribute filter checkboxes gone after selecting.

Attribute filter checkboxes gone after selecting.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hi,

I have set up a product filter system via ‘filter products on attribute level’ in the widgets area in the left sidebar of the shop. See image.

If you go to my testshop (see private section)
    If you go to the : STIJL filter, you will see the option for: Industrieel and Landelijk, please select LANDELIJK.
    Then go up to the KLEUR filter, you will see a lot of color options, please select BLAUW.
    See image.

You will now see that the STIJL option for industrieel is gone, also a lot of colors in the KLEUR filter are gone.
    See image.

It should not remove these other options/checkboxes, they should still be there for the customer to select…
    Just like in this shop in the private section below.
    You can select whatever you want, all the checkboxes stay.

I have this problem with the ‘filter products on attribute level’ widgets and the WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav.

Can you help me fix this? and let the boxes always show?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please navigate to Appearance -> Widgets -> in each “WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav” widget change the “Query type” field to “OR”, and then recheck the issue.

https://take.ms/hRQ7I

Feel free to reach out to me anytime when you have anything more to say.

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

No… it must be AND because:

Option “AND” – show only products that satisfy both conditions set by the user through applied filters (for that particular element).
    Option “OR” – search returns all products that satisfy at least one of the conditions set by the user through applied filters (for that particular element).

But the boxes must all be still showing.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Did you try it with the “OR” type?

Please navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Advanced -> disable the “Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.” functionality, then check the issue again.

https://take.ms/TwZSY

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

You are right! it does work if I set them all to OR and if the “Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.” is active.

Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

So is that mean that the issue is resolved?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

Yes! Thanks!

Is it possible to select when to show a filter like breedte or lengte per category?
    I do not see a option for this like in the other filter widgets

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that you want to show some filters on the specific category?

Looking forward to hearing back form you!

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

yes like I do not what to show the filter Breedte in category chairs.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

I’d be happy to assist if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)