Home Forums Basel support forum Attribute swatches from variations images on product page

Attribute swatches from variations images on product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

plrov
    Participant

Hello.

I want:
    Display attribute swatches from variations images on product page(not on product grid page, as now)

I do:
    On “theme settings – shop – Attribute swatches”: “Use images from product variations” – Checked!
    On edit product page: “Grid swatch attribute to display” – the required attribute is selected.

But I only see my swatches on product grid page, not on product page(see attachment).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please check out our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp3SMkKvUvs how to create swatches correctly, maybe you missed some must-do steps, check also if you specified default values for your color attributes in Products->Attributes->Configure terms . If that doesn’t help please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website and we will try to help you out as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Regards

plrov
    Participant

Hello. I’m using WPALLIMPORT for import hundreds of my products. And each product have 5-100 variations, which WPALLIMPORT save as ‘global attributes’.

So, i have One ‘global’ attribute for each variable product with 5-100 options. An it’s not very easy to handmade set pictures for attribute terms.

Can i import attribute term image from csv when importing products, for example?

It’s strange for me, cause I can show swatches from image variations on product grip page without setting up a attribute terms but can’t show on product page.

Thanks for repliyng (:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you need to set default values for each term, not for all product variations. Maybe it is possible with your plugin to import these terms with color. Term metadata key for this field is called color.

Regards

plrov
    Participant

Oh, yes! I got it! I imported images into attributes terms by key image using my WPALLIMPORT.

Thank you. The topic can be closed

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Attribute swatches from variations images on product page’ is closed to new replies.