Home Forums WoodMart support forum Attributes Page Second Language Page Dublicates Content

Attributes Page Second Language Page Dublicates Content

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

UM
    Participant

Hello,

We created the layout for the WooCommerce archive pages through the theme and everything works smoothly in the main language of the site. But when switching to the 2nd language page, it copies and shows the page contents again at the bottom of the page?

When we disable the Layout, it displays properly. We looked at all the settings related to Layout but could not solve it, we also checked the topics in the forum but could not find a solution. I also sent the links in private.

UM
    Participant

Sorry, u can check the links in the private

UM
    Participant

Is anyone there??

Hello,

Sorry, I did not see the issue on the pages, can you please share the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding?

Also, share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

UM
    Participant

You can find details below

UM
    Participant

Will someone check the issue?

UM
    Participant

Will someone check the issue????

Hello,

If you check this link https://****4ow bottom of the page. You can see the problem, duplicated contents.

I am checking the page, I do not see duplicate content: https://gyazo.com/5ceda9a2d49cae02eb8d88c0b1071d8a

When you create a translation, it shows the initial content by default, you need to translate all the products, categories, attributes and attribute items, and then the page will show the translated content.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

UM
    Participant

You can find the details below with screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

UM
    Participant

You are looking normal content area, please check bottom of page, below the footer

UM
    Participant

If you check your screen video scroll bar, you check only middle of page, please check below footer

UM
    Participant

Can someone properly check the error?

UM
    Participant

Can someone properly check the error? Please!!!!

Hello,

I have submitted the case to our developers. I will get back to you as soon as I get the feedback.

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file to fix this

use XTS\Modules\Layouts\Shop_Archive;

add_action( 'init', function () {
    	remove_filter( 'template_include', array( Shop_Archive::get_instance(), 'override_template' ), 20 );
    	add_filter( 'template_include', array( Shop_Archive::get_instance(), 'override_template' ), 1000 );
    }, 100);

UM
    Participant

Thanks much, but we are not using child theme. Can we do this update on the actual theme files? If we update the theme, the same code will be repeated after theme update?

UM
    Participant

Additionally what is causing this issue? Did we do something wrong?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to install the child theme to be able to apply such fixes in the future. Here is an article that should help you https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/setup-child-theme/

Kind Regards

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)