Home Forums WoodMart support forum Banner and logo takes too long to load!

Banner and logo takes too long to load!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ajay_odedara
    Participant

When we first visit our website – it takes too long to load the logo and banner, Is there a way to speed up the home page loading?

Specially banner, it shows blank white space.

Hello,

I have checked your site and did not find any big issue with the site speed or data loading on the site. If you are not satisfied with the site speed you can try the below:

1. Turn off all third-party plugins first and optimize your website. Then, add necessary plugins one by one and check the speed accordingly.

2. Use some CDN services like KeyCDN.

Also, the banner blank issue is maybe because of the cache plugin. Which cache plugin you are using for the site.

Also, you can read the article about site optimization here:
    https://space.xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021

Kind Regards.

ajay_odedara
    Participant

2. Use some CDN services like KeyCDN.

Our server offers CDN. I guess it’s cloudflare

Also, the banner blank issue is maybe because of the cache plugin. Which cache plugin you are using for the site.

– wp super cache

Hello,

1) You can try enabling the server cache that your server offers.

2) Please try deactivating the cache plugin then clear cache and check back. If the problem still continues then provide with the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

ajay_odedara
    Participant

I have deactivated the cache plugin and have enabled the server cache but the problem is still there. Logo and truspilot image are loading fast but there is still problem with banner.

Hello,

I have visited your website and you are using the Revolution Slider.

Actually, the Revolution Slider always works a bit slower than other sliders because it has too many effects, styles, and scripts. Our theme doesn’t influence the Revolution Slider speed. You can also try with the default wordpress theme as well.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)