Home Forums Basel support forum Basel Colour Scheme??

Basel Colour Scheme??

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

liamwingfield
    Participant

Hello, first time using a theme purchased off of Envato.. Building a website for a florist local to me, their colour scheme is dark navy & gold, How can I apply these colours throughout the theme? All I can manage to change is a small strip across the top of the page with the contact number in πŸ™

flowersbyreneemarie.com

How can I change the other colors throughout the theme?

Can somebody point me in the right direction please πŸ™‚

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Our theme color schemes are managed from the Theme Settings panel. As you can see, you can change the color for top bar, header and footer. Color for buttons, prices and other elements are grouped as a primary color and can be set in Theme Settings -> Styles & Colors.
    There are a lot of content elements with a different background that can be easily managed with WPBakery page builder. We suggest you to watch video tutorials that should help you understand how to work with this page builder https://wpbakery.com/video-tutorials/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

liamwingfield
    Participant

hello, the section which i am trying to change the colour of is this pink banner (screenshot attached), I can’t see the option anywhere in the wp bakery builder or anywhere else?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have changed this color. So you found where to do this?

liamwingfield
    Participant

Hello, yes sorry I managed to work it out in the end! Sorry, I thought I had posted my reply!!

I am still to work out how to change the colour of the text thoughout the site… My customer would prefer to use Gold Text (I have advised against it) But I need to prepare just in case… I only managed to change the text in the contact form to gold…

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try to specify the color for all website texts in Theme Settings -> Typography.

liamwingfield
    Participant

Brilliant thanks! Next challenge… I want to create a large section on my site on the home page.. I have attached a concept of how i want it to look, how is the best way to do this?

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can use WPBakery row for this purpose. Add it to your page and set it to be stretched. You can also add some background color and increase padding under the design tab to make it look similar to your example.

liamwingfield
    Participant

Hello, I have tried this and I have just tried a different way aswell… But any time I insert content into that area, a massive white space is created around it? πŸ™

Link attached

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can control spacing with WPBakery as well. Check all your rows, columns and elements margins.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)