Home Forums WoodMart support forum Best way to fix badly broken theme – New install?

Best way to fix badly broken theme – New install?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NecessarilyYours
    Participant

Hi,

Symptoms: Performance degradation, Gateway timeouts, Jetpack Sync issues, Duplicating product integrations, more.

I suspect that I may have broken it badly. The site is currently hosting about 13,000 products. If I am not mistaken, replacing the theme will not affect them. I have many, many, long hours invested in this and hope that there is a way to reset or fix it without having to put as many hours back into it.

What would be the best way to fix this?

Hello,

If you do not like the view of your site, you can export all the content, reinstall all and configure and then upload the content and get a nice view.

In any case, make the full backup of your site before any actions.

Best Regards

NecessarilyYours
    Participant

It isn’t the look, it is performance and function. Errors and time-outs, etc. If I do this, will it also import any bad configuration?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)