Home Forums WoodMart support forum Big issue with Linked variation

Big issue with Linked variation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nitrosoft.io
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to link variations with the linked variation tool, but the widget doesn’t show all variations to let customers choose between the products.
    I sell in my store software products, for example:
    Avast Ultimate (1pc / 1 Year / windows only )
    Avast Ultimate (1pc / 2 Year / windows only )
    Avast Ultimate (1pc / 3 Year / windows only )
    Avast Ultimate (3pc / 1 Year / windows only )
    Avast Ultimate (3pc / 2 Year / windows only )
    Avast Ultimate (3pc / 3 Year / windows only )
    Avast Ultimate (10 Device / 1 Year / Multidevice )
    Avast Ultimate (10 Device / 2 Year / Multidevice )
    Avast Ultimate (10 Device / 3 Year / Multidevice )

I add 3 attributes, number of devices, duration, and systems.

When I create the linked variation, on the product page, I can’t see the rest of the attributes; it shows only the attributes of the main product (please check the attachment; I added an example to let you understand exactly what I need).

Even when I tried to add a unique attribute for each product, I faced the same issue.

Im looking for your help, thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have visited your site. The linked variation is fine. You need to have one color per product to make it work correctly. It doesn’t work if products have multiple terms. It is like with WooCommerce variable products, they can’t contain multiple attribute terms.

Please check this Manual if you have any issues.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/linked-variations/

Best Regards.

nitrosoft.io
    Participant

I did, let give you more details, please see the next attachments

https://take.ms/DgdXj
    https://take.ms/ccI3j

This is your answer for someone opened a ticket in the forum.

I want to have same like him, the page show all the attribute terms in frontend, but for me it show only the attributes of the product it self. if you visit the page I sent you of my website, you will not find 10 PC, 2 YEAR, 3 YEAR, MULTIDEVICE … etc.
    and every product has only one term, it doesn’t include multiple attribute terms (eg. I don’t add 1 year and 3 year for same product, I add only one term, 1 year or 3 year)

This is vary very important for my business, I hope you can help me.

nitrosoft.io
    Participant

For more, I need it to look exactly like the screenshot on attachments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I do not see any issue on your given example product with the attributes. Please see the screenshot:
    https://gyazo.com/7a0f06ec6da89c6614a3cff2788a38b5

Also, share the WP admin login details of your site as well so I will check it further.

Best Regards.

nitrosoft.io
    Participant

Hi,
    I take 2 days from my time to understand how your linked variation tool work, it not like other plugins.

Please, read the following:

In general, when we linked 2 products (eg, Avast 1 device 1 year and avast 3 device 2 year), In most cases, we expect all attribute terms to appear on the page ( DEVICE : 1 device and 3 device / DURATION: 1 year and 2 year). but your linked variation tool will not display it, because I need to add an extra product ( 1 device 2 year and 3 device 1 year) that I don’t have or not exists to let the tool display all terms for the customer on the page, because without doing this, it will display only the terms of the displayed product (exactly like the fist screenshot I send you).

I displayed all terms for each attribute, after I add all possible variations, that why you found everything is working find, and will be an issue not just for me, but for all your customers who use this tool.

I believe you need to update the tools to let it display all the terms that included in the products we linked without hiding any of them, for example If I add only product01 1 device 1 year and “product02” 3 device 3 year, it will display both products terms, if the customer click on term 03 device, it will automatically change the other term too “3 year” , BECAUSE we don’t have 1 device 3 year product, and the same thing for the other device.

I try my best to explain for you what I faced in this case, and I hope you get my point. Im ready to explain more if you need, just let me know (I can send you a video for more details)
    Excuse me for my English, im not that good.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)