Home Forums WoodMart support forum Blog Category

Blog Category

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jeneetta
    Participant

Hello,
    I have created a custom blog page using the blog element. And I am using the “Meta on Image” as the blog design. But this design is not working properly with blog category pages (Author information is not required). I tried changing Posts -> Categories -> Blog Design settings. Also, where can I find the settings to disable the page title of blog category pages ? Please have a look at the images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> pages -> edit blog page. In the page setting option in the edit page you can disable the page title.
    Screenshot for clarification;
    https://ibb.co/zSDWxXv

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS for hiding author information.

.wd-entry-meta .meta-author {
        display: none;
    }

Best Regards.

jeneetta
    Participant

Hello,
    I need to disable the page title of individual category pages of blog. My blog page title is already disabled.

Attaching the page URL for reference – https://talini.in/test/category/decoration/

Hello,

Please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards

jeneetta
    Participant

Hello,
    Inserting the credentials. Please have a look.

Hello,

Your issue has been solved. I have added the below CSS in the theme settings:

.page-title.page-title-default.title-size-large.title-design-centered.color-scheme-light.title-blog .container h1.entry-title.title {
        display: none;
    }

Please check the site after removing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

jeneetta
    Participant

Hello,
    Is there a way to change the header image and menu of blog category pages instead of hiding using CSS ?
    Where can I find this settings in the theme options ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> Page title -> Pages title background.

Go to header builder -> edit current Header -> check the menu you are using in the header builder.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)