Home › Forums › WoodMart support forum › Blog pictures
- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Luke Nielsen.
January 16, 2023 at 9:38 pm #435630
I would like to ask you:
1. Every blog posts pictures shows small https://do365.cloud/office-365/onboarding-zamestnance-v-microsoft-365/ they have 1170 x 400 px but they are small. Just only three last posts shows head/main picture normaly: https://do365.cloud/ms-power-platform/2-cast-power-apps-tvorba-nove-aplikace-formular-pro-novy-zaznam/ I need have all pictures like in three last posts – so big and nice 🙂
2. We have several product categories on the site and for each category we would need different additional information in the product details http://prntscr.com/WQBpnHA3N7Yt – how can this be set up?
Thank you for your help,
KaterinaJanuary 17, 2023 at 11:31 am #435727
1. The issue is in the images themselves, they have different sizes so as a result, the head/main picture is different.
2. You can set the different information for the additional tabs by using our theme presets. Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Settings Presets -> create a preset with the condition as in the below screenshot.
Then edit theme settings of this preset and navigate to Single product -> Tabs and change tabs info there.
Kind RegardsJanuary 19, 2023 at 4:58 pm #436416
thank you for your reply.
1. Okay, but when you have a look to the post in admin there is upload picture which has 1170×400 px: http://prntscr.com/YqOdrV7kqNQB So this is the problem. That even the pictures has 1170×400 px they shows smaller.
Thank you for your help.
KaterinaJanuary 20, 2023 at 6:10 pm #436689
Please try to regenerate your images through the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin, after installing navigate to Dashboard -> Tools -> Regenerate Thumbnails, there regenerate images by clicking on the “Regenerate Thumbnails For All Attachments” button.
Kind RegardsJanuary 24, 2023 at 1:53 pm #437402
thank you for your advice. I did everything but no change. Pictures are still small. I cleaned cache, try it in different browsers – but still the same.
KaterinaJanuary 25, 2023 at 5:48 pm #437809
Sorry for the delay.
Our theme doesn’t set the size for the blog images, so could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty-Two or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
Kind RegardsFebruary 9, 2023 at 11:10 am #441634
sorry for the delay I was on holiday. I tried it in two different themes and in both it works and pictures change size right.
1 theme: http://prntscr.com/Q0Eowv3emJQz
2 theme: http://prntscr.com/w_M9tBOHsFKg
I use this themes: http://prntscr.com/K7OHsOT0jzAO
So it really looks that it is theme problem.
Thank you for your response.
KaterinaFebruary 9, 2023 at 2:00 pm #441753
Please confirm the permission for switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.
Looking forward to collaborating with you!
Kind RegardsFebruary 10, 2023 at 12:37 pm #442000
sure you can test it, it is no problem. You have my confirmation.
Kind RegardsFebruary 13, 2023 at 11:26 am #442480
I have regenerated directly that image and it started to appear with the correct size.
Kind RegardsFebruary 25, 2023 at 1:29 pm #446255
that is fine, but when I try to did this with any other blog pictures it does not work, they have still the same bad size on the front end.
KaterinaFebruary 27, 2023 at 12:29 pm #446646
Before regenerating, check the “Delete thumbnail files for old unregistered sizes…” checkbox (more detail in the below screenshot).
- You must be logged in to create new topics. Login / Register