Home Forums WoodMart support forum brands.php on line 71

brands.php on line 71

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kircayigit
    Participant

Hi, I have multiple licence on Woodmart and one of my clients have a WPML on its site. Just after activating “WPML String Translation” plugin, which is WPML’s must have plugin, in debug mode, I got this error:
    /wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/visual-composer/maps/brands.php on line 71

Site was on php 8.0. Theme and all plugins are up to date. All patches done.

Now, I have to bring php version back to 7.4; but I really need you to find a solution -patch maybe-. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problem in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

kircayigit
    Participant

When I try to activate “WP Bakery” plugin, it gives the error on brands.php on line 71.
    While I try to activate, php is on 8.0, and the “wpml string translation” plugin is active, and the woodmart theme is active.

I attach screenshots step by step:
    1. active wmpl plugins
    2. try to activate WP Bakery
    3. have error notification on debug mode (also crush wp generally)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kircayigit
    Participant

when it’s on php 7.4, there’s no error or debug notification btw.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

kircayigit
    Participant

Done. I also change php version from 7.4 to 8.0. Thanks for checking “wpml string translation” and “wpbakery” conflict on theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue for you. Please, check how it works now.

Kind Regards

kircayigit
    Participant

Thank you for your time. Is it possible to tell about the issue? I have other clients as well, maybe I can fix it at the next time.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will fix this error in our next theme update that is going to be released soon.

Kind Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Actually, it happens because you set a wrong translation for a few fields https://gyazo.com/1d81bc2ef5146a211f399575ad71608a
    https://gyazo.com/cace3ef0e7f4bf0b686e8234938d7988

You need to replace % S with %s to fix this error.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)