Home Forums WoodMart support forum BROWSE CATEGORIES – always opened even on archive pages

BROWSE CATEGORIES – always opened even on archive pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

samuel.marcinko
    Participant

Hello. I need help, how can I set BROWSE categories menu always opened. Because on static pages I can set it to open in PAGE options, but I need to open them even on archive pages and shop pages and I need to hide them only on single product page, because there is a photo of product. Thanks

https://bejax.sk

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are thrilled to have you join us. Thank you for choosing us!

The “Browse Categories” menu can be opened on other pages through the below custom CSS code. More precisely, you should paste it to the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.wd-header-cats .wd-dropdown-cats {
        visibility: visible;
        opacity: 1;
        transform: none;
        pointer-events: unset;
    }

But we don’t recommend doing so as it will overlap the content.

If there’s anything you need, please write me or another member of our help desk team. We’re here for you!

Kind Regards

samuel.marcinko
    Participant

Thank you its working but the content is overlapped as you said.. is there any way how can I get this navigation menu to widget area ? Not using built in widgets with navigation menu because design is different.. I need exactly this menu in widget area.. is there some wordpress hook or something like this how can I get this menu with blocks on hover in widget area ? Because hover is built in elementor blocks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The best way to get the “Browse Categories” menu in the sidebar is to use the “WOODMART Sidebar Mega Menu” widget, in this case, the design of the menu will be saved. So, navigate to Appearance -> Widgets and add the “WOODMART Sidebar Mega Menu” widget (also, for the Sidebar Mega menu itself choose the “Categories” menu) to the appropriate fields where you want to see it.

https://gyazo.com/38f05c8bbd67e3749b53aad032ffa7d5

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need any further help or any other info.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)