Home Forums WoodMart support forum [BUG] On the new demo version (mega electronics)

[BUG] On the new demo version (mega electronics)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

There is no way to change the background color of cart icon but only with custom css

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but it is not a bug or issue at the Theme end. The thing is, the Cart Icon here picks up the color from the Primary Color of the Site defined under the Dashboard > Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Colors > there you can find the Primary Color of the Site defined > just change it and it will also get changed: https://snipboard.io/3OGu8m.jpg

But if you want to specifically change the Color of the Cart Icon here then you need to apply the following Custom CSS for that:

.wd-header-cart a .wd-tools-icon {
       background: red !important;
    }

Location to paste Custom CSS, go to Dashboard >> Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> Global CSS section >> paste the CSS.

In the above CSS, you can change the color name according to your choice.

Best Regards

Mike
    Participant

Sorry to say but it is not a bug or issue at the Theme end.

Im sorry to say too, but when an element is not have a setting to change or edit is a bug, especially when you tell me that can be changed by the primary color setting and this is not happen!

i have checked to change the primary color and i have already done that because im use a total different color scheme on my website, the only element that is not changed is the background of cart icon. Please check the video on private content i create

Hello,

We have confirmed from the Test Site, by changing the Primary Color from Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Colors. The change is taking effect correctly: https://snipboard.io/WJGHt5.jpg

So, the option itself is working fine.

The issue is taking place specifically on your Site, so kindly please share your Site WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can check this concern on your Site and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)