Home Forums WoodMart support forum Buttons do not change from colour

Buttons do not change from colour

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

Hi,

I have a question about the Woodmart Theme. I’am using the Handmade template. I did change the primairy colour of the buttons. Everytime I change something in the Theme Settings, the icons change to a square and the colour of the buttons does not change.

I have already followed this tutorial: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/.

I also have deactivated the plugins and see of there is any difference.. Unfortunately it does not work. I hope you can find the problem :).

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it did not work out. I also have deleted the cache with the plugin super fast cache. Is there another explanation why it does not work?

Kind Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

FTP Log in

Hello,

You have set the custom URLs in the Settings > Permalinks.

Please, set default and check how it works.

Kind Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

Hi,

I have changed the settings and chose default but it does not work… i have tried everything. Don’t know what to do next… Can you please solve the problem?

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, please check the FTP access so that I could submit the issue to the development department.

Best Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

Hi,

Already post acces to Ftp earlier.

fTP LOGIN

Hello,

I have the same problem: https://gyazo.com/eb922a7c3eb869238e0d824aebdf704d

Please check once more.

Best Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

Can you try again?

You can also find instructions but you need to translate the website I guess: Intructions

Hello,

We have checked and see that the wrong URL has been written in the Database in the wp_options https://monosnap.com/file/FZNlrhi8gyM9yXHTbjJkr2iYNOqjOB

Please change and check again.

Best Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

Hi,

I have attached a image. You can see that the WP-Options written with the correct URL.
    I have deleted the file from momminiboutique and updated the theme. I have updated the Theme settings and have still the same problems.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please change the URL in the upload_path field please check and let us know if the problem presists.

Best Regards

LisaMilaBoutique
    Participant

I have changed several things in FTP. It seems to work, when I change something in the Theme Settings I can see the Icons and Buttons. I don’t know what the solution was but it worked!

That is fine! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Wish you a wonderful day!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Buttons do not change from colour’ is closed to new replies.