Home Forums Basel support forum Buy Now Button & Enquiry Links

Buy Now Button & Enquiry Links

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

darkblack
    Participant

Hi,
    The Affiliate “buy now” button gets disabled when the theme is in “catalog” mode. Is there a way to show it, even if its in catalog mode?
    If that’s not possible, is there a way to add a field in the product page which takes a URL and shows it as a link on the product page?
    Please advice.

Thanks!

darkblack
    Participant

Also, what is the procedure to add some custom fields in the product page? I want an enquiry button on each page which pop ups a contact form which when submitted, informs the recipient from which product page the form was submitted. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

The catalog mode option is developed to remove this buy now button. Why do you want to enable it if you still need this button to be visible?

We don’t have an instruction to add custom fields to products. You can try to use this plugin for hits purpose https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-custom-product-data-fields/#description

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

darkblack
    Participant

The catalog mode option is developed to remove this buy now button. Why do you want to enable it if you still need this button to be visible?

The site which i am developing is a catalog site, which does not have any pricing information or ordering functionality. However, i want to redirect users to the products’ respective product page in the ecommerce site from where the customer can buy the product.

Hence is there a way to enable only the buy button for affiliate products? Please advice.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Just disable the catalog mode option and it will work as you expected.

darkblack
    Participant

Thanks for this. When i disable catalog mode, all seems okay. But suddenly apprears this text below each product everywhere. It actually links to ajax cart, but when pressed, takes to product info page. We just need to hide it via CSS or is it something else. If hide via CSS, can you kindly give me the CSS snippet. Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

darkblack
    Participant

Its the <div class="wrap-price"> which comes as "read more" with the eye icon

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this button?

Kind Regards

darkblack
    Participant

Take a look.

Thanks

darkblack
    Participant

After adding the 3rd party link to each product, the text has not changed to “buy online” under each product image. This has to be removed. Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we don’t see it because of maintenance mode enabled.

darkblack
    Participant

So sorry. Please check now 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Use this code snippet to hide it

div.basel-hover-alt .wrap-price {
    	display: none;
    }

darkblack
    Participant

Thanks a tonne. It worked!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Buy Now Button & Enquiry Links’ is closed to new replies.