Home Forums Basel support forum Can i make Make Page and other pages logo and menu different possible

Can i make Make Page and other pages logo and menu different possible

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Like Multiple Main page header i want same other internal pages i have other logo and menu possible?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to do that. The header is global and the same for all the pages.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

Can i make for internal pages custom header.
    please have look once again its really need Like Multiple Main page header i want same other internal pages i have other logo and menu possible?

screen shot attached kindly at least advice way if you cannot or its not possible.

Kind Regards,
    Abrar

Attachments:

Hello,

If you need one or two specific pages, consider the possibility to set the Slider Revolution Blank template and create your own header with WP Bakery page builder. https://prnt.sc/r13qw8

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

fine i understand but can i change the logo also on internal pages kindly advice we really need this if you dod it really appreciate i give positive feedback to my developers colleagues also about your theme.

internal theme image header attached.
    i need other logo for internal page reference image attached main page home fine.

Attachments:

Hello,

You can display the logo as the simple image element with the URL to your site. The idea is that you recreate the header and footer by means of WP Bakery page builder.

Best Regards

gd@divinarebh.com
    Participant

its mean thats possible?

Hello,

When you set a blank template you can create any template as per your needs. Try element Single image to see the options provided.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)