Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot choose color of variable product on productpage & image is not changing

Cannot choose color of variable product on productpage & image is not changing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mcmurphy
    Participant

Hi there,

thanks for the great theme! Keep up the great work!

I have an issue regarding variable products. On the catalogue page color variations are shown and if I click on them, the product image changes and everything works fine.

On the product detail page on the other hand the colors are shown but if I click them it does not accept the click and the product does not change. The image does also not change and I cannot put the product into the cart. (See image)

Please help! πŸ™‚
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you added. Please provide with the URL of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

mcmurphy
    Participant

Thanks for the fast reply!

Sure:

Hello,

I visited your website. Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme clear the cache and then check back. If the problem continues then leave all the third party plugins deactivated and let us know we will troubleshoot with theme plugins.

Best Regards.

mcmurphy
    Participant

Hi there,

thanks a lot for your time. It was in deed a third-party plugin causing the error: “WooCommerce Stripe-Gateway”.

Thanks!
    Raon

mcmurphy
    Participant

Just to complete this. The solution was to proper configure the plugin “WooCommerce Stripe-Gateway”. Now it is working with plugin activated. πŸ™‚

Hello,

I am glad that your issue is resolved. You are the best!!!.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannot choose color of variable product on productpage & image is not changing’ is closed to new replies.