Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cannot use Slider revolution because it's not activated?

Cannot use Slider revolution because it's not activated?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JBenB
    Participant

Hi,

For some sort of reason i cannot use slider revolution. I know that you have to update to the latest version of woodmart i did that and still cannot use it. Also if i want to update the plugin i needed an activation code.

please help

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Visual Composer and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

Could you please provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Regards

JBenB
    Participant

Hi,

To describe the problem further is that i can use slider rev but i cannot use the the templates that come with it.

user and id in private.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you are not able to use this premium library since it works only if you have purchased the plugin directly from authors on the Codecanyon.

themehelp
    Participant

yes i think this is the same problem as my website the slider feature is gone and it is saying it needs an update

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can update the slider via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Install plugins.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)