Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can't edit html blocks as the page is not loading correctly or something

Can't edit html blocks as the page is not loading correctly or something

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

WarrenVos
    Participant

Hello I have spent the whole morning on this most frustrating problem. Everything is default and I am editing a template but when I try edit html blocks with WPBakery I cannot click on any items as it looks like the header is over the elements. I can’t select the pencil etc to remove or edit elements

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

WarrenVos
    Participant

I managed to get passed that issue but it completely messed up the header….How can I get the original header setting for the hardware demo?

Hello,

We are Glad that you resolved the issue by yourself. You are Great!!!

Unfortunately you could not set the header to default unless you import the demo again. But if you don’t want to import all the demo again then please Go to WoodMart >> Header Builder >> Import header and put the code inside the following file inside it.

Download link: https://gofile.io/?c=zOa8eM

Best Regards.

WarrenVos
    Participant

Thanks so much. I can’t get to the download link it just says error something went wrong

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Most Welcome!!!

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please try and download the file from the following link:

https://jumpshare.com/v/9RPtl7FM59PKGxLYtJQl

Best Regards.

WarrenVos
    Participant

That has worked perfectly thank you so much!

Hello,

We are thrilled that you loved your experience with XTEMOS, We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your words reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Can't edit html blocks as the page is not loading correctly or something’ is closed to new replies.