Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t set H1, H2 font size + Unstable settings

Can’t set H1, H2 font size + Unstable settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hamedffaisal
    Participant

Dear all, I am using a custom font on the website, but I can’t find where I can set the font size for the headings H1, H2….

on the other hand, every time I change something css settings “like set a custom font size for the reviews in the single product” I need to refresh the page 2 times to see the changes even in the incognito mode, when I go back to the custom CSS I found me css code despaired, same thing for the products custom tabs content.

Hello,

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows you to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

Here is the documentation providing more detailed instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

hamedffaisal
    Participant

Dear Elise, thanks for your response, I have already check the advanced options, however still no setting to change the Headings font, in the website there are many of headings, its not reasonable to change them manually one by one!

could please check for the second problem, every time I edit CSS code I got the prevues css codes missed up, what is the problem? I have sent the website credentials in the privet section, thanks for your efforts.

Hello,

H1 is usually used in the page titles: https://gyazo.com/d4b17558acfad557adde71a0861c7769

You need to find page titles and set the styles. In addition, you can use the custom selector.

Please provide the page URL and which titles you want to change, and I will give you the item you need to select to configure.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)