Home Forums WoodMart support forum Can’t translate the header using WPML

Can’t translate the header using WPML

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hadi060
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m a WordPress developer. I usually build WooCommerce websites for my clients and Woodmart is always my choice, so I make my customers buy it. Before I was able to translate the header easily just by creating another header for the other language, and then go to WPML > String translation and look for something like admin_texts_whb_header_[ID], and put the header ID in its language. But now as I’m working on building a new WooCommerce website using Woodmart, I can’t find admin_texts_whb_header_ in the String translation! I have the default header created, and the second header for the other language too, but I can’t find how to translate it as I always do and as it’s described here in your doc:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-use-wpml-with-woodmart/
    I tried to look for the header string in admin texts, but without success. Any help please?
    Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you very much for staying with us and promoting our theme.

The recent WPML update has changed the process a bit. You need to have the recent WPML plugin and addon version and now, all the components of the header are translated in the Stings Translation. Please check this manual it is updated accordingly: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-make-woodmart-multilingual-with-wpml/

If you still have problems, let us know and insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a close look at the settings and guide you.

Best Regards

hadi060
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.
    As I see, the steps described in the link you sent are just the ones I always do and described in my post, even the link I sent you in my post has the same steps. I have WPML installed and registered with all its necessary addons. The main issue with me is I can’t find any text domain in WPML > String translation which its name is admin_texts_whb_header_[ID] ([ID) refers to the header ID). I have attached a screenshot of what I have, and a second screenshot with the headers I have.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hadi060
    Participant

This is the first screenshot as it wasn’t uploaded in my last post. As you can see, there is no text domain in WPML > String translation which its name is admin_texts_whb_header_[ID] ([ID) refers to the header ID).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the credentials into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)