Home Forums WoodMart support forum Cart Value, Count & Wishlist count not getting updated in the Header menu

Cart Value, Count & Wishlist count not getting updated in the Header menu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

celldefender.ca
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the Woodmart theme for my website https://speakingphones.com and it’s activated on the website.

The problem is when I am adding the products to the wishlist/cart the total item count is not getting updated properly.

Scenario 1 – When reducing the product quantity from the sidebar widget on the website (when the product count is 1). If we remove the product from the Minus sign in the product quantity box, the product count doesn’t update in the Header icon.

The same is the scenario with the Wishlist feature also from both the quick view and product page.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

celldefender.ca
    Participant

Sure, will implement that and reach back to you.

Hello,

Please let us know if you have any issues. We will gladly help.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

celldefender.ca
    Participant

It’s just not the issue. I am facing one more issue.
    Sometimes, the whole Single product layout is getting broken.
    I am not sure about the reason behind that but I am having difficulties opening any product page.

Not just this, when I am trying to edit the Layout of a product through Layout options, its giving the same error as “There has been a critical error on this website.Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.”

Refer to the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

celldefender.ca
    Participant

Also, you can log in to the website’s WordPress dashboard and check what is causing this cart and wishlist count to not behave as it should.

Attaching the credentials for login.

Hello,

Please exclude the page from the cache. We do not see any errors on the product page, please provide the steps to reproduce.

Best Regards

celldefender.ca
    Participant

Have done that. Uninstalled the Litespeed Cache plugin from my WordPress installation.

The issue is when trying to reduce the number of cart items using the + and – buttons in the quantity box. Everything works fine when I have several items in the cart. But when there is only 1 quantity in the cart and we try to reduce the product quantity added to the cart, then it should be “0” in the cart icon’s badge. But it shows 1 product while there is no item in the cart.

celldefender.ca
    Participant

Please reply and try to fix the issue as soon as possible because I have very strict deadlines for my planned delivery of the project and I am already running behind the schedule.

Hello,

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/#Step_4

Please try to configure your cache plugin the same way or switch to this cache plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)